all day Wedding PhotographY WITH Storybook £1095
Investing in a Storybook wedding album will ensure your favourite wedding photographs are showcased in a modern, beautifully designed, hand finished wedding album which will remain in your family for decades ahead. Each album is carefully designed and will re-tell your wedding day from its start to the end by incorporating the main events, details and all important atmosphere from your wedding day
what we include in the all day Storybook photo package
Hang your dress...
Your Wedding Dress in its full glory
Get your shoes out...
Those designer shoes!
THE LITTLE DETAILS...
THE BRIDAL PARTY...
Photos of everyone at the prep
The Make up, The Hair
Get into your dress...
Photographing the final touches of you getting into the dress
Gifts for your bridesmaids...
The 'big reveal'...
A must-have photo for bridal preparation is the father of the bride reaction! …
Dont forget the photos of the folks
leaving for wedding...
Your leaving for the ceremony
Available if the same location as the bride
Dont forget your mates!
Suits you Sir!
THE best man...
Dont forget the rings!!
THere Comes the Groom..
The Grooms Arrival
The Vicars Arrival...
The Vicar or Registrars Arrival
The Motley Crew
Not to be missed
The Wedding Car...
Before the Ceremony..
The Bridal Party Shots
Taking Care of the Guests
Walking up the Isle...
The Father of the Brid
Photos during thewedding
Signing of the register..
The Legal Bit
“I give this ring as a sign of my love.”
walking down the isle..
Majestic and beautiful
+we take group photos!+
the couple shots...
Lots of Bride & Groom shots
The Beast! 😉
the bridal party ..
+ The Bridesmaids & Best Man
the familly shots...
Creating the everlasting memories
the candid shots...
Most of us like a few candid shots
The Guests Mingling
the fun shots...
All the fun & laughter
Colour, Action, Joy
on to the reception...
Shots by the wedding car
Let the Party begin!
Lovely pre dinner snacks
The Line up and Guests being greeted
The Bride & Groom entering the reception
The feast given to the newlyweds and guests after the wedding
The traditional wedding speech order goes father of the bride, groom, best man and other toasts
.Chocolate Fountain, Sweet Trolley, Photo booth
Candid shots of the evening guests
Phots of the Band and Disco
The first dance together
Can be added as extra
What you receive
Wedding Day: Pre-Ceremony Wedding storybook IDEAS
- Shot of wedding invitation
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done
- Dress hanging, jewellery laid out, shoes etc.
- Bouquets and buttonholes/corsages
- Bride(s) putting on dress/veil with help from mother of the bride or bridesmaids
- Bridal party having fun
- Close up of dress details
- Putting on jewellery
- Putting on shoes
- Close up of bride holding bouquet
- Mother and bride portrait
- Father and bride portrait
- Family shots
- Bride(s) spending moment alone
- Bridal party walking down stairs/leaving the house
- Bride and father in wedding car/walking to ceremony
- Groom(s) and groomsmen getting ready
- Groom(s) spending moment alone
- Wedding ring shots
The Trip to the Ceremony/Venue
- Bride(s) and father/mother
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids/flower girls
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/page boys
- Shot of the wedding car
Wedding Day: Wedding Ceremony Photo ideas
Some churches prefer not to have photos during the ceremony, particularly within the mass, so check with your celebrant in advance to see what their policy is.
- Shots of empty venue/church, including altar, flowers, interior and exterior details
- Groom and groomsmen waiting inside venue/church
- Guests outside and inside church
- Ushers handing out program
- Bride(s) arriving in wedding car
- Bride(s) stepping out of car
- Bride(s) and bridesmaids at back of venue/church
- Bridal party entrance
- Bride(s) walking up the aisle
- Groom’s reaction
- Father/mother giving bride away
- Exchanging of vows
- Lighting of unity candle
- Ring bearer
- Exchanging of the rings
- Participants such as readers, the officiant, musicians etc.
- The first kiss as a married couple, and the moment after
- Signing the register
- The recessional/couple walking back down the aisle
- Newlywed shot
- Confetti throwing
- Greeting guests outside venue
- Couple in the back seat of wedding car
Wedding Day: Post-Ceremony Wedding Photo ideas
Most couples set aside time after the ceremony for their wedding portraits, although it’s becoming more and more popular for couples who have a First Look to take them before the ceremony. Either way, your portrait session will probably take between 40 minutes and two hours, depending on the location and the shots you require. Talk to your photographer if time is a priority for you. Make sure to prepare a list of all the people you want in the portraits, as well as the specific combinations you require. It’s also a good idea to ask a close friend outside of the bridal party to work with the photographer on rounding people up.
- Portraits of the couple alone
- Portraits of bride/groom on their own
- Couple with bridesmaids/groomsmen
- Couple with entire wedding party
- Bride(s) with bridesmaids/maid of honour
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/bestman
- Couple with any children in the wedding party
- Couple with each of each set of parents
- Couple with both sets of parents
- Couple with siblings
- Couple with close family members
- Shots with friends
- Shots of guests eating, drinking, and chatting
- Any specific groups of friends, eg. college pals, school mates, team mates
Wedding Day: Wedding Reception Photo ideas
If someone has made something for your reception – like a friend who baked the cake or an aunt who stitched the bunting – it’s a nice idea to add that to the list to you can give them a photo of their handy work!
- The reception space set up, before room fills up
- Details and room decor shots, including table settings, place cards, favours, centrepieces etc.
- Wedding cake detail shots
- Couple arriving
- Toasts and speeches
- Cutting the cake
- The first dance
- Bride(s) dancing with father/groom(s) dancing with mother
- Couple mingling with guests
- Guests dancing
- Musicians, singers, DJis